Professional Membership is open to individuals currently employed in the field as an activity director, co-director, assistant, or consultant.
Currently our membership includes Activity Professionals in long term care facilities (including nursing homes, homes for the aged, and chronic care units in hospitals), as well as day care centres and retirement homes.
Professional Members benefit from the following:
- Vote in matters of the corporation
- Eligible to sit on committees, executive, or board
- Receive newsletter four times per year
- Receive "Activity Awareness Week" packages annually
- Receive reduced rates at all workshops and conventions
- Eligible to participate in awards of the corporation
- Have access to "Members-Only" section on the website
Note, the membership runs through to March 31, so for a new 2013 membership, your membership actually continues through to March 31, 2014.
To become a Professional Member of Activity Professionals on Ontario, complete the form below. Then click the "Add to Cart" button and proceed through the online checkout process.